Rose Paving LLC
CDL Truck Driver- Nashville, TN
About the Company
Rose Paving LLC, a multi- million- dollar company, leads in providing complete parking lot management solutions to commercial and industrial properties nationwide. Services include asphalt patching; asphalt reconstruction; asphalt resurfacing; sealcoating; cracksealing; concrete maintenance including installation and repair of concrete curbs, walks, and pads; storm sewer repair and installation, lot marking, and green paving solutions.
Established in 1974, Rose Paving LLC is a privately held company that maintains its corporate headquarters in Bridgeview, Illinois, with branch offices in Streamwood, IL, Denver, CO, Atlanta, GA, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tampa, FL, Phoenix, AZ , Nashville, TN and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. We are proud to report that because of our expertise, dedicated employees, and loyal customers, Rose Paving has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors. We are considered to be the leaders in our industry and have a staff of over 300 employees. As a company, we continue to make great strides in exceeding industry, customer, and employee expectations.
Rose Paving is currently seeking an experienced CDL Truck Driver in Norcross, GA
- Maintain truck log according to state and federal regulations when traveling out of state.
- Maintain constant contact with Foreman to receive pickup and/or delivery instructions, and keep them informed of any safety issues.
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water to ensure road worthiness.
- Must have knowledge and conduct maintenance of single and multi-rear axle trucks meeting the requirement for Georgia Commercial Driver's Licensing to include general knowledge of laws and regulations.
- Perform Pre-trip inspections (correctly complete driver's log book) on vehicle and be able to explain what one inspects and why.
- Maneuver and control the vehicle in a safe fashion, which includes handling the vehicle on-site and in over the road situations, proper signaling, searching for hazards, controlling speed, lane positioning, matching speed to road conditions and the ability to drive daytime or nighttime.
- Safely load and unload all equipment/materials over all terrains, and properly secure loads.
- Responsible for routing fueling, lubricating, and basic servicing of vehicle
- Must understand air brakes system if the vehicle is equipped with the system
- When not driving, will be directed by shop foreman on tasks that need to be completed around shop or yard.
- May need to occasionally lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to perform all of the above job functions in a safe manner in order to avoid personal injury and equipment damage.
- Must be open to some labor work when not operating a vehicle and be able to assist ground crews on daily tasks
- Must have a current and valid Commercial Driver's License for the State of Georgia
- High School diploma or equivalent is required. Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a must. Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, and shop personnel.
- Previous commercial driving experience.
- Must pass a drug test and background screen
- Ability to work outdoors in extreme weather conditions
- Able to drive up to 8/10 hours daily
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Includes comprehensive benefits package.
This is to be considered an outline of the work involved in this position and should not be construed as a limitation of duties or responsibilities from the standpoint of the employee or of Rose Paving LLC. All Rose Paving employees are expected to have a willingness to share in the responsibilities and duties of others when necessary to "get the job done" and to contribute their particular skills or expertise, however possible, for the benefit of the company. This will require that the employee develop and maintain a good rapport with all members of the Rose Paving LLC Team. Such ability will be to the benefit of the employee and will not go unnoticed by the company.
Rose Paving LLC
7300 W. 100th Place
Bridgeview, IL 60455
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Location/Region: Nashville, TN