At Autoland Toyota Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram, we are committed to an environment where the customer is always treated with respect and dignity.
Our associates are our most valuable resource and growth is encouraged through diligence, teamwork & creativity.
Above all, there is the highest standard of honesty and integrity when conducting business.
If you have an interest in automotive and a desire to develop a career in the industry, apply today!
This is your opportunity to lead a team of sharp and dedicated Sales Managers & Sales Consultants.
Previous Dealership managers are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate enjoys networking and getting to know customer needs daily.
You will mentor your Sales Managers & Sales Consultants, help them grow their book of business and coach them on proven sales tactics.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Health and wellness * Discounts on products and services
* Above average industry pay * Base + Commission Pay Structure
* Monthly/Annual Bonuses * Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
* Coach sales team on proper closing techniques through training and active participation, and lead profitability of your teams.
* Lead all showroom activities and maintain an experienced level of product knowledge.
* Ensure high Customer Satisfaction scores and analyze these metrics to isolate areas for improvement.
* Hire, motivate, and monitor the performance of New and Used team, Internet Sales, Finance Managers and Service Drive Sales.
* Conduct daily and weekly sales training meetings for Sales and Product Specialists.
* Mentor new and experienced sales reps on standard methodologies for improving performance.
* Ensure proper follow up of all prospective buyers by developing, implementing, and monitoring a CRM system.
* Establish delivery procedures and monitor performance and execution.
* Guarantee delivery includes an introduction to the service department and scheduling of the first service appointment.
* Achieve forecasted goals and objectives for dealership and OEM sales, gross, and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis.
* Minimum two years of GSM experience with responsibility for the entire variable operation of a successful dealership
* Possess successful history of building and training a sales team, strong CSI scores and above average gross and net departmental profits
* Strong background in building showroom and internet traffic, SEO and SEM, direct mail and other traditional media
* Extensive background in leading a BDC department
* Some experience in Used Vehicle purchasing, merchandising and marketing
* Expertise in supervising the everyday efforts of desk managers and improving F/I income through mentorship and training
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Springfield, NJ (07081)